Sunday, September 2, 2018

Anxiety


Welcome to "A Higher Rock". The name of this blog is inspired by Psalm 61:2, which reads, "From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to a rock that is higher than I." Recently, I was formally diagnosed as having an anxiety disorder. The path to get to this diagnosis was long, exhausting, embarrassing at times, and also a huge blessing.

This blog has been created for me to share how this journey has shown me how the Lord has blessed me by putting people and situations in my way to enable me to get the help that I need. I hope that what I write will benefit those who also suffer from anxiety and other mental health disorders and help create a safe place where we can discuss the trials that come from them. Thank you for joining me on this journey!

No comments: